Become a work from home Construction Coordinator, with Gillespie Handyman Services. Enjoy dynamic days, positively coordinating with client's, and setting plans that deliver the best result with the least impact on the client and set the handyman team up for success. In this role you will professionally connect with homeowners and commercial clients, understand the work they wish done, anticipate the requirements working with your internal team, then create a concise and precise plan to deliver the service.
You are also the main point of contact for the handymen in scheduling their day, resolving when they have questions and status updates. As a central point of contact you continuously coordinate to optimize everyone’s day and keep the ball rolling.
If you are proactive and customer orientated, this could be a great fit! Join our team in a permanent work from home environment.
What Does it Take'
- A quiet space in your home, with strong internet, where you can work and stay focused on your day
- You enjoy, and are effective, using multiple communication tools (online scheduling tools, phone, text, and email) to work with the team and clients
- Construction/renovation knowledge and/or hands on experience is required
- Available through regular working hours 8am-4pm, Monday to Friday
- You have a passion for people, service, and efficiency
- You live in Ontario, and have a background in construction
What Sets Us Apart'
We pride ourselves on several core principles that we bring to work with us each and every day:
- We deliver premium service – both in the quality of our work, and our commitment to high-quality customer service
- We work with clients every step of the way to deliver a solution that truly solves your needs – whether it’s a quick fix that just requires some know-how, or a larger project that you need completed on-time and on-budget
- We go to their home or commercial location on their terms. We show up on time, we conduct ourselves professionally, and we meet their expectations without exception.