Warawa Heating & Plumbing has been servicing the Wainwright, Alberta area for over 30 years and our longevity is testimony to our outstanding reputation as a HVAC and plumbing specialist. We do new construction, service and renovations, including residential and commercial buildings.
We are looking for Journeyman & Apprentice Plumbers to join our team.
- Residential and commercial construction plumbing experience
- Service experience
- Valid Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record
- Clean criminal record
- Ability to apply Plumbing code/Building Code
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blue prints/mechanical drawings
- Organizational skills are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Communication skills, leadership skills, and works well with others
- Must have your own hand tools
- Capable of conducting physical lifting, frequent prolonged standing/walking
- Patience, dependability and accuracy
- Be willing to travel
What we have to offer:
- Competitive wages based on experience and qualifications
- Living allowance and hotel rooms for extended stay jobs
If you are interested in an opportunity with our company please submit your resume and cover letter. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road