An exciting new opportunity awaits! Join our pharmacy team and learn/expand your knowledge base. We are willing to send you for formal training to learn the world of compounding. Use your new knowledge and skills to help patients where traditional pharmaceuticals have failed. We have an exceptional team and would love to have you join us. We are looking for an excellent team player who provides superior customer service skills and loves to help their patients.
- Maintaining prescriptions, dispensing medicine, and educating clients.
- Handling any problems with prescriptions.
- Manage medication profiles.
- Calculating dosage amounts.
- Perform administrative tasks related to pharmacy practice.
- Train pharmacy staff.
- Act in accordance with pharmacy legislation and store policies, the Pharmacist is responsible for ensuring a safe and productive work environment that delivers appropriate patient care and customer service.
- The Pharmacist will assist the Pharmacy Manager and act on his or her behalf when the Pharmacy Manager is not on duty.
- The pharmacist also offers other health care services such as, but not limited to, compounding, administering injections, medication reviews, minor ailment assessments, and prescription adaptations
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $55.00-$60.00 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- GRANDE PRAIRIE, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- pharmacist: 1 year (required)
- Pharmacy License (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2022-12-10