As sanitation supervisor you are required to oversee the cleaning crew and do pre-op inspection, chemical quantity monitoring and equipment inspection. In this role you will report to the Director.
- Production Pre-op
- Inspect the entire plant (production, shipping, dry storage, raw receiving, staff welfare area, tank rooms) for any non compliances (cleanliness, damaged equipment, rusting, pinholes, leaks, etc.) and taking the suitable corrective actions.
- Concentration of Sanitizing system
- Check the concentration of sanitizer on production floor to ensure the concentration is within the required range and if not, take corrective action.
- Daily equipment Inspection
- Inspecting the cleaned equipment for next day’s production.
- All other machines
- Chemical Quantity monitoring
- Monitoring the chemical quantity in chemical room
- Supervising the cleaning crew and improvising everyday
- Sanitation and non-food chemical Internal audit
- Conducting the sanitation and non-food chemical Internal audit thrice a year (May/Aug/Dec) to find non-compliances and creating sanitation requests.
- Sanitation requests
- Completing the sanitation requests created by other employees who conduct monthly sanitation and non-food chemical Internal audit and the ones created by sanitation supervisors in morning shift.
- GMP training sanitation team
- Training the sanitation crew as frequent as required regarding GMP’s to be followed in the plant.
· High school diploma or equivalent certificate
· At least 1 years of experience. (Preferred)
· Supervising experience (an asset)
· Must be able to stand for long periods.
· Heavy lifting may be required.
Permanent, Full Time
3:30 am-11:30 am
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Eugene, ON K0B 1P0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person