Pinnacle Fund Services (“Pinnacle”) is a privately-owned company that provides high-quality accounting and administrative services to hedge funds, private equity funds, and other investment vehicles. From office locations in Canada, the United States and our newest location, Valencia, Spain, Pinnacle provides clients with responsive service while at the same time provides employees with a dynamic workplace and career growth potential. In order to support our growing business, Pinnacle is seeking an outstanding individual to lead our Human Resources Function.
Pinnacle is experiencing a large growth period and is looking to welcome our first head of Human Resources, who will shape Pinnacle’s people strategy, ensuring we scale in line with our growth plans.
As Vice President/Assistant Vice President of Human Resources at Pinnacle, you will:
Be an important member of Pinnacle Senior Leadership Team
- Inspire, motivate and communicate effectively to drive positive change
- Across the Pinnacle Group, develop HR strategies that support each company's talents needs.
Develop and execute comprehensive HR strategies that support Pinnacle’s goals and growth.
- Report directly to Pinnacle Partners, offering recommendations on all things people-related.
- Oversee existing HR team, promoting culture of continuous learning, collaboration, and excellence.
- Design and implement efficient HR systems and procedures that deal with needs of an expanding organization.
- Lead our talent acquisition drive, ensuring that Pinnacle attracts, retains, and nurtures the best in the industry.
- In conjunction with other function heads, oversee training & development programs, ensuring all employees complete requisite training and compliance procedures.
- Monitor and manage employee relations, fostering a positive work environment that prioritizes open communication and mutual respect.
- Drive the performance evaluation process, ensuring alignment with the company’s objectives and values.
- Alongside finance, oversee compensation and benefits administration, ensuring competitiveness and alignment with the company’s financial goals.
- Stay abreast of legal and regulatory changes related to HR, ensuring full compliance and minimizing risk to the organization.
Desired skills and experience
Proven experience in similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to implement/review strategic initiatives that drive organizational change or growth.
- Strong leadership skills, with experience building & leading effective teams.
- Excellent understanding of people and talent best practices and industry trends.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to navigate complex organizational structures and key relationships across Pinnacle Group, including and with external partners.
- Problem-solving mindset, alongside a proactive approach to staff challenges.
- Experience in navigating challenges of high growth environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and other online talent applications.
Why Pinnacle Fund Services?
At Pinnacle Fund Services, we're committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that supports their health, well-being, and professional growth. Here are some of the perks and benefits that set us apart:
- Extended Health Benefits
- RRSP Employer Match Program
- Competitive compensation, including performance bonus
- Educational Support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work-Life Balance
- Remote Firm, with some in-office days with purpose (learn, build relationships, collaborate & socialize)
- Exposure to all aspects of the business
Thank you for your interest in Pinnacle Fund Services. We look forward to meeting you and learning about your next steps in your career.