Innovation, Integrity, and Solutions - three key words to describe what drives our team at South Country Equipment. Combine your passion for helping people advance in a life with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the fast-paced technological evolution of agriculture. If shaping a team that provides world class product and technology support backed by the best parts/sales/service/precision farming platform in the industry excites you, this is your calling!
South Country Equipment is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our team in Emerald Park, Saskatchewan. Working with our senior management team, this position supports a broad range of Human Resource functions, including recruitment, workplace safety, polices and procedures, performance management, employee development, discipline and termination, succession, and workforce planning, as well as salary and compensation.
HR’s core role is to ensure that the organization has the capacity and capability to meet its strategic goals with the right people, in the right places, at the right time and with the right skills and motivation. HR also creates and supports the employee/manager/company framework so that it aligns with the strategy of the organization and provides a scaffold for the desired culture.
You will be responsible for supporting management through the full workforce lifecycle: from recruitment and selection processes, on-boarding procedures, employee development/career pathing, right through to “segue to retirement”!
What's in it for you:
- Work in a state-of-the-art facility
- Support a line of world class products and services
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive wage structure
- Company commitment to personal growth and development in your role
- Utilizing John Deere and outside sourced professional training to help you succeed.
- Recruiting – identify and explore potential sources of recruits, overseeing recruiting process and management of the resulting applicant experience.
- Prepare and implement job descriptions that describe and reflect the accurate work tasks of individual positions and/or workflow within departments for new and existing positions, and any organizational chart updates.
- Assist senior management team in market analysis for wages/benefits, lead data gathering for benefits renewal and analysis.
- Remain current with industry standards, legislative changes, and Human Resource best practices, ensuring South Country Equipment remains compliant with Saskatchewan Labor Standards.
- Research, implement and/or design training opportunities for employees based on business needs and/or management requests.
- Oversee the performance evaluation program and ensure reviews are consistently completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare and post documents for internal staff use.
- Work with senior management team to identify the need for/lead the revision of policies and procedures.
- Most importantly, sustain positive and productive working relationships within the South Country team as a whole.
- Post Secondary education in Human Resources or Business Administration is a minimum requirement.
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) Designation is an asset.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources, with a proven history of coaching ability.
- Background in Western Canadian Agriculture a definite asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-31
Expected start date: 2023-11-01