Sharp Trucking Services is seeking experienced Class 1 Professional Winch Drivers in Saskatchewan. We are a diverse company with many different types of loads that require diligent drivers who are adept at troubleshooting, planning, and who believe in a safe, productive work culture.
What we offer you:
- Stable, year-round full-time work
- We offer a top tier inhouse shop with competitive industry rates and a fully staffed wash bay.
- Software and equipment for the mandatory ELD legislation is provided.
- Flexible schedules
- $2500 sign on bonus payable in 2 installments
What you’ll need to join us:
- A minimum of 3 years of winch experience in a similar role.
- Competent with flat deck, Super B, Trombone, Step, Van and Scissor Neck trailers
- Unit with positive air shut off and winch or highway tractor.
- Over size load experience
- Off-road driving experience
- Required safety tickets: Standard First Aid, H2S
- Additional safety tickets: GODI/ODA and PST an asset
- Competent with installing tire chains
A 5-year driver abstract, completion of a criminal background check, and pre-employment drug and alcohol test will be required.
We are an independently owned and operated company who are experiencing rapid growth and urgently seeking professional drivers to join our friendly team. We go beyond the expected in meeting our customer’s needs, and our employees are individuals who are respected, and their merit recognized.