9-5 Monday to Friday in-office no hybrid
Located at Bathurst and Lawrence
As an Executive Assistant to Investment's Manager, you will:
- Maintain and coordinate a complex and constantly changing calendar, including arranging and scheduling meetings and conference calls, preparation of meeting materials and related tasks.
- Anticipate the needs of the Manager and act accordingly by screening calls, visitors, and emails to eliminate and/or prioritize in order to maximize the Manager’s daily calendar.
- Ensure urgent and priority correspondence and matters are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the Manager.
- Implement systems to file, organize, and archive information.
- Provide meeting materials and ensure meetings are arranged with catering, if necessary, technical set up and attend select meetings to take minutes and follow up on action items.
- Liase with broader team and other executive assistants on various tasks and events.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M6B 3A7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant: 1 year (required)
- Real Estate/Construction: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person