Connex Telecommunications Inc. (DependableIT) is a growing outsourcing company, where we strive to provide outstanding customer service to our customers, as well as a fun and supportive environment for our employees. We know that our employees are our greatest asset. Our commitment to our employees equals our commitment to our customers; we are passionate about providing the best employee experience possible through dedicated coaching, feedback and ongoing development.
We are looking for exceptional Premium Technical Support (PTS) to join the AppHelp campaign. You will be resolving issues on both Windows and Mac operating systems. You will also support internet of things (IoT) devices, including any wifi-capable device in someone’s home, in following manufacturer instructions, as well as Android, Blackberry, and iOS mobile devices. Please note however that the majority of calls will be on modern devices, and expertise in all listed items is not required to apply for this role.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following characteristics:
- They are hungry for growth and committed to ongoing learning, self-fulfillment, health, and happiness
- They work to drive limitless improvement and innovation, while sharing ownership and leading by example at every step
- They support, value, and respect every team member with open communication, equal opportunity and positivity to achieve goals together
Mon-Sun between hours of 8am – 12am (rotating shifts)
Ontario - Work from home (In-office work available) / New Brunswick - Work from home
What We Have to Offer:
Working as a Premium Technical Support, You Will:
- An amazing team of coworkers and support staff
- A fun work culture that appreciates you
- Ongoing development and career advancement – We promote from within; advance your career through your actions!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits after 6 Months
Working as a Premium Technical Support, You Should Have:
- Sell the PTS service to non-subscribers following guidelines set by our client.
- Deliver efficient service to customers on chats and over the phone as needed to resolve their technical issues.
- Handle customer calls from multiple campaigns and brand calls appropriately.
- Accurately document interactions across primary and partner-specific systems.
- Answer and greet customer chats within 20 seconds of them arriving.
- Regularly communicate with the team in Spark and be available to coordinate with other centers over Slack to facilitate seamless transitions of customer cases for situations such as end of shift.
- A Passion for helping people
- Stellar attendance and punctuality are a must
- Minimum 1-year computer trouble shooting and/or sales experience preferred
- Ability to receive and implement ongoing feedback / coaching
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal phone etiquette skills
- Comfortable with technology, the Internet, Windows, and competent typing skills
- Ability to successfully employ de-escalation strategies
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Must be results oriented
- Motivated to be a consistent performer
- Availability to be scheduled between 8am and 12am Mon-Sun
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Ontario/New Brunswick, Canada
- Candidates in Ontario must be able to report to Jackson Square in Hamilton for equipment pick-up
- Candidates should not be convicted of a criminal offense for which a pardon has not been received