Forbes Pharmacy Sooke and Eagle Creek are independently Owned.
As a Pharmacist, we can offer full-time, part-time or Casual shifts.
Shift options range from 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours and there is the option of compressed shifts. We provide strong Compensation Package, with some options for a Signing Bonus.
Our Pharmacy is new, with ample natural light, great hours (No mid to late evenings), and an expereinced support team with some pharmacist overlap.
As a pharmacist, you are responsible for controlling, dispensing, consulting for minor ailments, and distributing medicine. You provide the highest standard of care and work to legal and ethical guidelines to ensure the correct and safe supply of medical products to our patients. You’re actively involved in maintaining and improving patient’s health by providing advice and information as well as working closely with the patient’s medical care team when needed.
We have specialists on our team of pharmacists who offer compounding skills, blood pressure monitoring and diabetes specialist, and run anti-aging, and BHRT clinics.
We welcome all applicants who embrace their profession as a pharmacist, enjoy working with a busy, fully staffed team, who demonstrate excellent customer service. At Forbes we build and foster meaningful relations.
Demonstrates the skills and ability to:
· Lead a successful team and pharmacy when needed
· Receive, prepare and deliver Rx accurately and timely to patients
· Ensure medication and over the counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients’ needs
· Constant counsel of patients in regards to new/additional medications
· Identify and report sales opportunities both internally and externally
· Review and control costs
· Provide on-going training for all new and existing support staff and new Pharmacists
· Attend required and voluntary continuing education workshops as needed
· Provide friendly, positive and pro-active interaction with all internal and external customers
· Create awareness and educate customers through clinics
· Provide timely and positive resolution to patient’s needs and Doctor’s requests/issues
· Ensure pharmacy complies with all legal requirements (Federal & Provincial) and Company’s policies and procedures
· Ensure all ethical and pharmaceutical care models are practiced
· Bachelor of Pharmacy
· License to practice in the province seeking employment
· Superior interpersonal skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Commitment to providing exceptional patient service
· Computer proficiency
· Strong time management and organization skills
· Desire to grow and learn
If you would like to join our team, we would like to hear from you. Please apply through this posting or come and visit us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $53.00-$60.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sooke, BC V9Z 1H9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- pharmacist: 1 year (required)
- BC Pharmacy License (preferred)
Work Location: In person