Wisedocs is on a mission to make it easy and accessible for any company in the insurance, legal and medical space to understand medical documents quickly using AI (Artificial Intelligence). Every week, we process hundreds of thousands of pages of documents, saving our customers hours and hours of manual processing time, and helping them process medical claims much more quickly.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Conduct new hire orientations and ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Administer employee benefits programs and assist employees with benefit-related inquiries
- Maintain employee records and ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures
- Assist with payroll processing and resolve any payroll-related issues
- Coordinate employee training and development programs
- Support employee relations by addressing employee concerns and resolving conflicts
- Assist with HR projects such as policy development, performance management, and employee engagement initiatives
- Stay updated on HR trends and best practices to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a Human Resources role, strong expereince in recruitment
- Strong knowledge of HR principles, practices, and procedures
- Proficient in data entry and HRIS systems
- Experience with change management processes and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
What we offer
- The freedom to work Remote or Hybrid
- Modern employee benefits, including health and dental coverage
- Competitive compensation, with valuable stock options, as we’re still a young company growing very quickly.
- An opportunity to develop very rapidly in your career. We can offer you a super-immersive learning environment, and you thrive there you will have the opportunity to rapidly develop this opportunity into senior practitioner or management opportunities as you choose.
- Access to a learning and professional development fund to help you level up your career while you’re working with us. We hope to be an incredible step up for your career if you decide to come and work with us.
Join our team and be part of a company committed to making a positive impact on the InsurTech and HealthTech industries.
Wisedocs AI is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with AODA. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.