Job Description – Part-time Project Coordinator (Remote)
Are you highly organized, motivated and positive, with strong interpersonal/ communication skills? Please consider applying to be the Project Coordinator for the Fountain of Health, a national non-profit association in knowledge mobilization on the science of brain health, wellbeing and optimal aging.
This position will be a four-month contract and will be remote. The hours will start at 15 hours per week. The hourly rate is up to $40 commensurate with experience.
Qualifications for this role include:
- A strong interest in health and wellbeing promotion;
- Solid organizational skills including meeting planning, relationship-building, attention to detail and multitasking;
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a virtual work environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities;
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and zoom
- Five or more years of experience in administration and/or project coordination, ideally in a related field;
- Must be a team player but able to work independently;
- An understanding and/or experience working in the health system is an asset;
- Experience with social media and infographic design is an asset.
As the Project Coordinator, you will assist the Project Manager with the overall project support by performing various organizational, communication, IT and administrative tasks to keep the project stay on schedule and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact for a Fountain of Health project
- Assist the Project Manager with administrative functions and processes (a) Manage day-to-day activities for the project (b) Schedule meetings (c) Record meeting notes (d) Provide admin support for virtual webinars (e) Format presentations and reports
- File important documents, such as reports, meeting notes, emails
- Plan and organize sessions and meetings with external stakeholders
- Create content and post on social media
- Develop posters using software such as Canva
- Generate surveys using software such as Survey Monkey
- Oversee changes to the website
- Ability to speak French is an asset
- Perform other duties as required
Please send your expression of interest to us with a cover letter and resume including 3 references as one document by November 8, 2023 to: [email protected] . Please include the term “Project Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Up to $40.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-11-15