About Enersolv Design & Build Ltd
Enersolv Design + Build isn’t just a construction company – we’re a people company.
We prove that business can have minimal conflict while maximizing the beneficial experience for both our clients and our people.
Our vision is not just about providing turnkey delivery of high-performance, energy-efficient, sustainable buildings; our collaborative values are built right into our name: Design + Build. We believe in working together—which starts with the people we work with.
We see the value of a strong team, and our teams are filled with people who are driven, ambitious, and looking for growth because our leaders invest in our people.
Enersolv has doubled in size since 2019, and we have plans for further growth in the upcoming years. Our leadership team cares about supporting our people, and our leaders take the time to see each member’s potential. We’re looking for people who will join us, grow with us, and make a difference with us.
If you’re passionate about sustainability, collaborative culture, and making a positive change in the world, check out our available positions below and maybe we can leave a lasting legacy together.
Reporting to the Foreman, you will play a key role in our growth strategy. As our Special Projects Plumber, you will possess the ability to learn and apply company methods, practices, procedures and regulatory requirements regarding the installation of modern plumbing and hydronics systems. You will be responsible for running commercial and multi-unit residential plumbing projects; working as part of a team to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, safely and to a high standard; and team leading Plumbing Apprentices.
- Complete preventative and service work orders
- Read drawings, diagnose problems, and troubleshoot plumbing issues
- Complete preventative maintenance inspections and provide recommendations for repairs
- Provide quote information for repairs found during maintenance
- Complete plumbing retrofit projects
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with clients and tenants
- Provide improvements as needed with commercial and residential plumbing, fixture installations and other tenant improvement projects
- Ensure projects are up to building and plumbing code
- Complete retrofit plumbing projects from commercial to residential projects
- Replace or modify plumbing equipment and pipes
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience servicing and troubleshooting plumbing systems, including:
o High rise domestic water systems
o Leak repairs
o Sump pumps
o Pressure booster pumps
o Hydronic systems
- Plumbing or Gas-fitting Red Seal Ticket
- Level 1 First Aid (considered an asset)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) (considered an asset)
- Possess personal hand tools for the trade. Enersolv will provide any additional company-related tools.
- Competitive salary based on prior experience
- Employer covered Health and benefits
- Training and professional development support
- 3 weeks vacation starting
- Up to five days paid sick leave per year
- Annual profit sharing plan
- 4% GRSP Matching Contribution
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $40.00-$50.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person