Tache Pharmacy is hiring a pharmacist to join our management team as Pharmacy Manager. As well as 1 full time pharmacist.
We are an independently owned pharmacy providing a variety of unique services to our patients, both in store and in the community. Specializing in compounding services and compliance packaging. Our pharmacy offers a high-paced, friendly environment that promotes trust, teamwork, and respect to help achieve our company goals with Patient Centered Care being a top priority.
Will be responsible for overseeing pharmacy operations with a management team.
Experience with Kroll an asset
Supervising and managing pharmacy assistants, technicians and pharmacists
Schedule a team of 10 pharmacists
Previous Management experience an asset.
Updating, developing and implementing policies and procedures.
Experience with addiction medicine, palliative care, authorization to perform injections, other clinical services, community involvement in assisted living, compounding, and fluency in French will also be considered assets.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and encourage a good work/life balance.
1. Current and valid license in good standing to practice in Manitoba.
2. Strong management, communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Knowledge of current pharmacy laws and regulations.
4. Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
5. Commitment to provision of high-quality patient care.
Current store hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday and 9am-4pm Saturday. Closed Sundays and holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $120,000.00-$140,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R2H 1A7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- pharmacist: 1 year (preferred)
- Pharmacy License (preferred)
Work Location: In person