Job Title: Bookkeeper – Remote
Perform day-to-day bookkeeping tasks, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records
- Manage accounts payable/receivable
- Processing payroll and ensuring accurate deductions and tax withholdings
- Reconcile bank statements and financial transactions.
- Prepare and maintain financial reports.
- Assist with the year-end closing processes and preparation of financial statements
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations, ensure that all financial records and practices adhere to relevant accounting standards and regulations, while maintaining organized documentation.
- Experience in accounting or related field.
- Proficiency with accounting software (QuickBooks, Sage).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong communication and able to work independently.
*We are looking for applicants located in the Fraser Valley*
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $24.00-$28.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Are you located in the Fraser Valley?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-10-31