Student lands the highest starting salary ever paid
A class of 2012 business school graduate has reportedly been hired for the job paying out the most money ever for an employee's starting salary.
The most unheard of wage >>
Career lessons from Rob Ford
It sounds crazy, to us too, but there is actually an important career lesson to be learned from this week's downfall of the notorious mayor of Toronto.
Don't make these career limiting moves >>
And speaking of career limiting moves: Spies blow their own cover on Facebook
They weren't outed by double agents or by hostile governments. No, these intelligence workers actually lost their undercover status because of status updates.
Spies oversharing on social sites >>
How to get ahead without having to work harder
According to a study recently released by the Center for Talent Innovation, projecting an "executive presence" is the real key to career success.
Here are three ways you can achieve it >>
- Top 10 things candidates hate about employers
- How not to get the job (and to get banned from all future jobs as well)
- Why no one calls you after your interviews
- The biggest mistake on a resume (and how to create a masterpiece)
- Six signs that you're in the wrong job
NEW! Retail Career Centre: A one-stop shop for great retail job opportunities from in-store to head office.